FABRIC GROW BAGS
Grow bags are bags used to hold soil for growing plants, similar to clay or plastic plant pots. If you haven’t heard of grow bags, you will want to check them out! Our grow bags can make gardening much easier, both indoors and outdoors growing. It has been noticed that growing plants in our grow bags results into healthier roots than plants in pots. Grow bags also breathe better and drain faster than pots. Grow bags are easier to move, hang, and store than pots.
Why use a grow bag?
· Encourage root pruning rather than root circling. Grow bags promote proper root growth and air pruning.
· Temperature Control - Shed excess heat through breathable fabric.
· Easy Storage - Can we folded up and stored with minimal space
· Versatile - Can be easily moved or planted directly in the ground
· BPA Free- Made from recycled food safe plastic
· Prevents Over-watering - Excess water will percolate through the fabric material